Dust Jacket Condition: Good. Small plain label to inside front cover.
Subscribe to RSS
Light marks to boards. Published by Academic Press, New York Green cloth, gilt titles.
Pure and Applied Mathematics Binding is Fine. DJ has some edge wear and two short tears, the larger being just over 1 inch on the back cover. All in all, a very nice copy.
- The Theory of Algebraic Numbers - Harry Pollard, Harold G. Diamond - Google книги.
- Gameworlds: Virtual Media and Childrens Everyday Play.
- Bibliographic Information?
Seller Inventory MA Published by Academic Press Inc. About this Item: Academic Press Inc. Academic Press Inc. Item added to your basket View basket. Proceed to Basket. View basket. Continue shopping. Results 1 - 14 of United Kingdom. Search Within These Results:.
Introduction to the theory of algebraic numbers and functions Eichler, M. Introduction to the Theory of Algebraic Functions of one Variable. Mathematical Surverys, Number VI. Seller Image. Chevalley, Claude. Create a Want Tell us what you're looking for and once a match is found, we'll inform you by e-mail. Marcus Springer-Verlag as a particularly rich source. We would like to thank James M. Vaughn Jr.
ALGEBRAIC NUMBERS AND ALGEBRAIC FUNCTIONS
Unknown Binding. Item may show signs of shelf wear. Pages may include limited notes and highlighting. May include supplemental or companion materials if applicable. Access codes may or may not work. Connecting readers since Customer service is our top priority. More information about this seller Contact this seller 4.
- ALGEBRAIC NUMBERS AND ALGEBRAIC FUNCTIONS.
- Programming for TV, radio, and the Internet: strategy, development, and evaluation;
- Algebraic Numbers and Algebraic Functions.
- Bibliographic Information.
- Visions of Unity: The Golden Pandita Shakya Chokdens New Interpretation of Yogacara and Madhyamaka.
- Introduction Theory Algebraic Numbers Functions - AbeBooks.
- Your Answer.
- Embedded System Design: Embedded Systems Foundations of Cyber-Physical Systems?
- Music of the Civil War Era.
Condition: G. Minor bends to the corners of the book cover.
Math Introduction to Algebraic Number Theory. - MathWiki
Signatures to the front of the book. Ex-libris sticker also.
The book is clean and readable throughout. More information about this seller Contact this seller 5. From: L.
Condition: Near Fine. More information about this seller Contact this seller 6. Former Library book. Shows some signs of wear, and may have some markings on the inside.
Seller Inventory GRP More information about this seller Contact this seller 7. KG Berlin, Germany. Stamped edges. Edges very slightly soiled. Sprache: Englisch Gewicht in Gramm: More information about this seller Contact this seller 8.