Hess Eds. Hoboken, NJ: Wiley. Many of psychology's most famous texts were originally written in another language and then translated into English. Books translated from another language should include the last name and first initial of the author, followed by the year of publication and book title. The first initials and last name of the translator and the notation 'Trans.
IMPEL Reference book for Environmental Inspections
Next provide the location, publisher, and a note of the original date of publication. Freud, S. The psychopathology of everyday life.
- Cartilage: Volume 1: Physiology and Development.
- Related links on this guide.
- Advanced Soil Mechanics, Fourth Edition.
- Life Data Analysis Reference Book.
- APA Referencing Style Guide.
- Forgotten Genocides: Oblivion, Denial, and Memory.
- Book – Reference List | APA Style Guide | Citefast.
Brill, Trans. London: T.
- Wellington III, X, XI, XII, XIII and XIV : pilots notes.
- Library Guides?
- Eat, Play, Sleep: The Essential Guide to Your Babys First Three Months.
- Mathematical Analysis.
Fisher Unwin. Original work published Have you ever wondered what your personality type means? Sign up to get these answers, and more, delivered straight to your inbox. More in Student Resources.
Your reference should appear as follows:. Author, I. Title of book. Location: Publisher. Rogers, C. On becoming a person.
EasyBib: How to cite a book in APA
Boston: Houghton Mifflin. Edited Book With No Author.
- Raymond Williams’s Sociology of Culture: A Critical Reconstruction.
- Following American Psychological Association Style in Your Papers.
- Reference Book - KC Parks and Rec;
- Ecosystem services reference book.
Article Featured in an Edited Book. Translated Books. Remember that your reference page needs to be double-spaced.
The first line of each reference should be flush left with the margin of the page. Each subsequent line of your reference should be indented. If a digital object identifier DOI is available, include it at the end of the reference. Was this page helpful? Thanks for your feedback! Sign Up.
How do you reference a book review?
The Center for Research Libraries and the Committee on Institutional Cooperation worked together to determine the costs and issues related to establishing an archive of reference books. In general, because only the current print sources of certain reference titles are used to provide service at university libraries, the superseded editions of these works are often sent to the general or circulating collection. Users and librarians consult these editions infrequently, usually only for special research projects.
CRL coordinates the Reference Books Archive Project as part of its strategic plan to provide a framework for cooperative preservation of artifactual materials, since the information in these older general reference books is not included in electronic reference sources.
CRL also seeks to provide its members with options in their use of stack space locally.